A blog that will hopefully inspire me to become a better gamer, modeler, and painter.

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

214th Commanders and BT reenforcements

Not much has been done since the last post, but it is the end of the month, I am trying to post for often (and actually get work done).  I have done some work on the noncoms and commanders of the 214th Corsairs.  List will have (for now) 4 Sergeants and 2 Company Commanders.  My favorite is the sarge with the cast, those things hurt, would make a great CCW!






And with my tax return, I purchased the final parts of my 2500 point Black Templar list.  4 razorbacks.  I also ordered a bunch of magnets from amazingmagnets.  I also finally got the kits I ordered from The Manufactorum this summer.  Simon there has a great idea that helps the modeler, and I hope he gets things figured out.  I would order from him again if he does get things squared away.  So here is some pictures of what I am working on.  I hope to get the predators, razorbacks, and LRC done and primed for paint by the end of April.



I got a little booboo while I was cutting the pins off the main weapons.  Nothing a little superglue can't fix.  Now if only my girlfriend would stop yelling at me for not using a bandaid.

No comments:

Post a Comment